Match the Mentor will be presented at the 3rd Panhellenic Scientix Conference, which will be held on the 23rd, 24th and 25th of September.
The conference is organized by the Ελεύθερο Λογισμικό / Λογισμικό Ανοιχτού Κώδικα and European Schoolnet (a consortium of thirty ministries of education based in Brussels) and is under the auspices of the Ministry of Education & Religion.
The Conference is mainly (and not limited to) addressed to:
- Primary and Secondary Education teachers of STEM – related specialties (Information, Technology, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics) and other specialties who adopt the interdisciplinary STE(A)M approach in school education;
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of Education Departments and Departments of Positive Sciences, Informatics, Engineering, Technology, etc.;
- Education Executives and Professionals involved in services and products that support STEM Education.
Theme of the Conference:
- Educational Robotics;
- Educational Innovation;
- Computational Thinking in the educational process;
- Education Policy and STEM;
- The New Curricula for teaching STEM subjects;
- Presentations of innovative educational practices from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education;
- Lesson teaching scenarios utilizing innovative educational practices from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education;
- Utilization of innovative educational practices from the Education of Natural Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Information Technology in the teaching of courses in Primary and Secondary Education;
- STEM Educational Software;
- Free Software ( EL/LAK ) and innovative educational practices from the Education of Natural Sciences, Information Technology, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
After the end of the Conference:
Certificates of attendance and/or recommendation will be given.
Add a Comment