The MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) for mentors and mentees of the LOOP project were tested at the 4th LTTA (Learning, Teaching, Training Activity), which took place from 6 to 8 March in Bremerhaven, Germany.
Highlights of the program:
- presentations of the Schulzentrum Carl von Ossietzky educational system and the support provided to teachers in Germany as well as in different European countries;
- classes attendance at Schulzentrum Carl von Ossietzky;
- discussions on mobility experiences and the pros and cons of (e-)mentoring;
- “Mentor’s role in the success of Europe” presentation, made at EuropaPunkt Bremen;
- sharing of an example of good practice “School of the Future”;
- discussions on the profile of early career teachers and experienced teachers;
- discussions on the interest of teachers in the Match the Mentor platform;
- seminar about good practice examples ‘Face-to-face induction programs’ for young teachers in LIS Bremerhaven.
During the LTTA, there was also time for a guided tour of the Town Hall / ‘Bremische Bürgerschaft’ and a concert by the Bremerhaven Teachers’ Choir.
On the following two days, March 9 and 10, the 4th TPM (Transnational Project Meeting) of LOOP took place, where an overview of the progress, a reflection on MOOCs and other more bureaucratic issues concerning the project were discussed.
Add a Comment